Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Working, snowing, sneezing

Well, the snow is still on the ground just a tiny bit. We are supposed to get hail today. I thought it only hailed when it is hot?! It is still just 35 here in GA. Who knows?

I have been working so many hours lately at the vet and I am so tired. I need some time at home when I don't feel worn out. I have got to get the garden ready for spring. My lilies are beginning to come up. I hope they don't get hurt with all of this crazy weather.

I have had such a cold lately and can't stop sneezing. Anyone know of a good herbal remedy for sneezing?

I lost one of my foster kittens yesterday to feline leukemia. She had been adopted back in December and was returned to me very sick Saturday. We had to euthanize her at work yesterday. I am so broken hearted but angry at the same time. I am angry that the girl that adopted her did nothing about her being sick until she was beyond the point of being able to help at all. Granted, leukemia in a cat is a death sentence but I could've kept her around a little longer. She was a doll, a baby named Cassie.

Here she is:

Photobucket
Photobucket