Sunday, January 6, 2008

My first post

Well, I am going to attempt this blog thing. I have never been very good at keeping a diary so lets see how this goes. For those of you who don't know me, I am Denise, a 36 year old homeschooling mom of three and wife to my best friend David. I am a farmgirl at heart and soul! I live on a tiny farm in the middle of downtown Atlanta. I have chickens, a small garden, a flower garden, herb beds, cats, dogs, birds, and I know this is crazy but we have 3 pet rats! I work part time for a local vet and volunteer with a cat shelter. David and I have a dream of someday owning lots of land and having a big farm. I love to sew and scrapbook but gardening is really my favorite hobby. Well, I guess this is enough for now. It at least gives you a little look into who I am. I love to cook so I will be posting recipes on here so check back often!