Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Whee Doggie!!!

The weather man said the "S" word! We won't get it but I can still get excited. It is chilly, not chilly enough but chilly still. At least I know why my fibro is so bad. We just don't have winter in Georgia anymore. We haven't had a good snow since 1993. I have an almost 14 year old son that has never seen a good snow. How sad!

Yesterday I worked on my Farmgirl Sisterhood patch. It is looking good. I will post a pic when I am totally done.

I have to finish my whimsy jar today to send it out to my swap partner. I can't wait to get mine.

I am working on my fun box to send it. This is going to be so much fun. I have some really cute items to start it off with. I can't wait to get it back in the end and that will be MONTHS from now.

I am off to get some crafts done now and to help Hannah with her English.