Monday, January 14, 2008

GA clay, big trucks, and rednecks OH MY!!

Well, Saturday day night we took Hannah to Monster Jam for her birthday! It was a blast except for all of the drunk college kids. When we left there, we went over to the Varsity for chili dogs, onion rings, and of course frosted oranges. We had a ball!!

Sunday I worked cat adoptions at Petsmart. A kitten got adopted with an adult cat. It was really great because the kitten was totally black and they have the hardest time getting adopted. After adoptions, my wonderful friend, Lori, threw a surprise Sweet 16 party for Hannah. We had a blast there. She had chicken nuggets, hashbrown casserole, jack and coke baked beans, salad, and strawberry daquiri cake. It was all so good.

I was supposed to work today but had to call in. My fibro isn't setting well with all that I did this weekend. I didn't get much sleep last night, am very achy and nauseated. I am off the next 2 days so that will give me time to rest up a bit.

I am going to go back and snuggle up with Adelaide and a warm cup of coffee now. See you tomorrow!