Monday, January 7, 2008

I didn't get diddlysquat done today!

My fibro decided to flare up horribly and I actually fell asleep on all of the laundry I was folding on my bed. Hubby came home and woke me up. I felt like such a slug! Now, I am sitting here with the teeninies on my chest sleeping . Kittens always make me feel better. The pain is the worst in my legs and shoulders. I don't think I have hurt this bad in a very very long time. The tree is still up, maybe tomorrow. I have to bake a red velvet cake to take to the staff meeting tomorrow for Hannah's birthday. I guess that will happen in the morning. We don't have to be there until noon. If my insomnia is bad tonight like it usually is during a flare, I am going to try to get some of my sewing done for my swaps. My hands actually aren't hurting this time so I plan to take advantage of that. I will get pics up on here of the teeninies when I can. They are just way too precious.